Monday, November 10, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to ON THE GO Healthy Moms!

I am so excited to start this blog! It has been a long time coming. I have always wanted to have my own blog, but to be able to write about what I love and am PASSIONATE about makes it even better!!
I love everything that has to do with Health.
Eating Healthy, Fitness, Teaching our kids to be healthy. Being the best we can be and taking care of ourselves.

I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Health Promotion and Nutrition Education and am so excited to finally share with others why it is so important to work hard towards your health. The more you work hard and create healthy habits, the easier it will become.
Being a mother of 3 young children, I have found it is hard to find the time, get the energy and take care of yourself when you have little ones that need your constant attention. But if we do take care of our health, then we find the time and energy to eat healthy and exercise and take care of our kids.

This blog isn't just for moms, but for all women out there that are striving to be healthier and happier. I love motivating women of all types to become healthy.
For my last semester in college I completed my internship. It will be something I will never forget. I helped obese women to workout, eat healthy and then in just 4 short months, walk/jog a half marathon! It was such an accomplishment for these women to do this.

I am very happy to get back into doing what I love, helping women to reach their health and fitness goals. It is very important to understand why our body needs healthy nutrients and exercise.

 This blog is a place where you can come to be inspired, motivated and supported! I will have healthy tips, recipes with nutrition information, work-out ideas, videos, motivation, and much more!

I will be here coaching you along and assisting you in any way you need to become the person, mother, wife, sister, daughter, whomever YOU want to be.

My healthy posts will be a resource to you in your journey of making a lifestyle change to be healthy and happy!

Your Health & Fitness Coach,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment