Have you ever just exercised, just to exercise and say you got it in for the day?
There are many Benefits to Exercise,
and when you enjoy doing something great for your body,
that is when you really start to feel the benefits.
- Improves your mood.
- Gives you more energy and helps keep you focused.
- Sharpens your memory and helps with learning.
- Combats health condition and diseases by strengthening your immune system.
- Promotes better sleep and helps you relax.
- Improves digestion and eases constipation.
- Reduces stress, depression & anxiety.
- Improves confidence and body image.
- Improves your character.
Get the most out of your workout activity, push your limits, feel the burn.
The endorphins kick in and you are going to feel the excitement of doing something for yourself and for your body. The more you do this- the easier it gets and your body and mind will want it more than the excuses. You will put it as a priority. So I Challenge YOU to Challenge yourself. Push yourself. You will feel better and get the results you want!
Which of these could you Benefit from? Which benefits have you see happen in your life?
Thanks for checking in,