Monday, March 30, 2015

Being a Busy Healthy Mom

I think a BIG factor in our health is what we fuel our body with. Nutrition is 80% of our results.

When I first started my thinking of how I wanted to provide healthy meal plans, 
I approached my brother Garrett.

I have always liked searching for new recipes and figuring out how to make them healthier.  
I would do my own meal plan, but wasn't consistent.  

So I thought this was a great way for me to share my healthy meal plans and recipes and be accountable in doing so.

BEING A BUSY HEALTHY MOM 
Being busy is just what automatically happens when you are a Mom.
But being healthy takes work, practice, dedication and consistency.
You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be consistent and get right back to doing those things that are going to make you healthy & happy. Don't wait for Monday to come around. Start right back at the next meal, or the next day. We are worth it! Our kids will see our efforts.


My brother said he would help me set up a website so I could give out the first healthy meal plan for FREE.

So I needed to decide a name for my new endeavor and my BLOG.

I wanted it to be focused toward MOM's, and especially Mothers that were busy, and wanted it to be healthy and very easy, simple recipes.

So I thought, and I thought, and then it came to me . . .

On-The-Go Healthy Moms
On-The Go Healthy Meal Plans

So thanks to Garrett- he put my website together for me

and I started creating my weekly healthy meal plans

Here you can get your first meal plan for free and decide if you want to continue to receive them and pay each month, only $3.95- more details here.

What a journey it has been to share with busy MOM's, women, and anyone interested in learning more on this blog as I share ideas on how to be healthier and happier.

Thanks to all of you for joining along and for sharing with others.

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment