This is a favorite meal made by my husband often.
I enjoy it too! Especially because he makes it.
For the kids we just add what toppings they like -minus the buffalo sauce.
So who want's the recipe?!
Buffalo Chicken Pita Pizzas
6 inch Whole Wheat pita bread
1 can tomato sauce
italian seasoning or pizza seasoning spices (oregano, basil, garlic powder, thyme, rosemary, marjoram)
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
Coconut oil, olive oil
Favorite chicken seasoning (lemon pepper, Montreal chicken, etc)
Favorite veggie toppings (green peppers, red onions, etc)
Shredded mozzarella & cheddar jack cheese
Franks red hot Buffalo sauce
** Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Make your pizza sauce (1 can tomato sauce and spices)
And place on Whole Wheat pita bread
2. Coat your chicken pieces in small amount of olive oil & seasonings
3. Heat up skillet at throw in a small amount of coconut oil
4. Cook your chicken pieces
5. Cut up your favorite veggies and cook them with the chicken
to tenderize them just a little.
6. Place your chicken and veggies over the sauce
7. Put Shredded cheese on top
8. Cook in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pita is a little crisp.
9. Drizzle with desired amount of Buffalo sauce
10. Cut up and ENJOY!
Hope you enjoy this recipe.