Monday, April 6, 2015

Healthy Meal ideas for Kids

Who get's in the rut of what to put on the table for your kids and wanting them to actually eat it?
Well you are doing a great job if you expect them to try a different food, but understanding that kids don't always like a new food.
I have found it best to tell them they have to at least try it.

I also get stuck in the rut of just making what I know they will eat, and sometimes that isn't the healthiest choice- Mac N' Cheese here we come.

But I have some tips and healthy meal ideas for you to take some stress away.



Head on over to my friend Shambray's blog where I post once a month with Healthy tips.

Shambray
On the post today I give 3 healthy meal ideas for kids, that even Mom's will love to eat!

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment