Having a plan for your workouts is so important.
Even down to the knitty gritty of what you are going to wear!
Here are a couple of tips for what to plan ahead so you set yourself up for SUCCESS
in your workouts!
- Know what days you will workout.
- Know how long you want to workout and what you will do to be active.
- Know what you will wear- have your clothing/shoes ready!
- I even have a bin full of my outfits set for the week or two with my workout shirts, pants/shorts.
- Write it down and stick to it- don't let anything get in the way of your goals! Write down what days, times, what workout you are going to do that day and for how long. Write down your goals and where you want to be! Write down where you want to be in 5 years, in 3, in 1, in 6 months, in a month- so you know your path and have that plan of where you want to be and what you need to do to get there! Thanks for checking in, Melissa