Tuesday, June 23, 2015

21 days to create a HABIT- make it a good one!


It takes 21 days to create a long lasting habit. It gets easier, and easier each day. Some days are harder than others. But I have found that in my Challenges, it is the support of others going through the same thing, that makes you feel like you aren't going to do it alone. 

Knowing that sometimes you will have a bad day, or a bad meal, you can still check in with the support, hold yourself accountable and realize that you can get back to it!

This is what our next challenge is all about!

Summer is a busy time, so we wanted to focus on just 21 days of doing our best.
 

I am looking for those that want to create some good habits in their health.

Send me a message or Contact me if you are interested in learning more!

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment