Monday, June 1, 2015

Living in the Moment

Living in the Moment is something I have to remind myself of each day.

I know that if I am worrying, being fearful, and letting others stop me from where I want to be,

then I am not living in the moment and knowing what my future can hold.


Thinking ahead, planning, setting goals is crucial to knowing where you want to be,

it is important to have a plan of how you will get there. 

If anything is holding you back from where you want to be,
it is up to you to not let yourself or anyone stop you.

But enjoying the journey along the way is all part of the whole scheme of it too!

You can plan your life away, have it exactly mapped out where you want to go,

but if you don't enjoy the journey (always worrying about the destination) 

then that plan will seem farther out of reach.

So enjoy each moment, each success, your progress that is taking you in the direction of you reaching your goals.

Think back on your day, your week, your month and how far you have come.

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment