Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Eating Healthy on a Budget

I am Guest posting today over at Shambray's BLOG about how
Eating Healthy doesn't have to be expensive.

I feed a family of 5 for $100/week, sometimes less- and yes this includes everything- even non-food items- EVEN diapers!

Click on the picture to learn some tips on how I do this:

http://www.shambray.com/2015/07/eating-healthy-on-budget.html

You will be surprised at what you can save money on. I am excited for you to try some of these tips!

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I popped over to Shambray's blog and took a look. I have a question... What kinds of snacks do you pre-package yourself? I have done nuts and dried fruit before - but that can get a bit expensive - depending on what types you use. Love to hear your thoughts,
    Sheets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pre-package in containers or baggies- Cut up fruits/ veggies. Homemade granola bars, home-made fruit roll ups, muffins. Making these things at home and packaging them up and even freezing the muffins, helps a lot. You can just grab and go!

      Delete