Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Healthy Meal Plans for Busy Moms

I have been creating easy, simple Healthy Meal plans for Busy Families
for 9 months now! This is where my journey began.  It has been a way for me to stay accountable for my own weekly meal planning. It is a great way for any Busy Mom's to use the shopping list, get to the store and come home and prep the meal so you are ready for a busy week.


It has also been a way for me to help my Challengers to get started on their own journey and use my weekly meal plan or recipe/snack ideas from it.

My meal plan is based off of the 21 day fix meal program from Beachbody.
I believe this meal program is such a good tool to getting in the right nutrients that your body needs.

I focus my daily meals on getting in your veggies, protein, healthy grains, fruit, and healthy fats.

I am all about simple recipes, that taste good that the kids will like.
As Busy Moms- we need to have something ready to go during the week so that we can feed our kids fast when they get hungry. And also healthy meals & snacks that are going to keep them from not munching all day long. And ourselves for that matter!

I give my challengers my meal plan for free.

But if you would like to try my meal plan for free you can sign up at my website to get one free healthy meal plan, see how you like it. And if you want to continue, contact me whether you want to continue to get it free or pay monthly for it.

Here is my website to get a week emailed to you first to see how you like it.
http://www.onthegohealthymoms.com

I provide a shopping list, an area of what needs to be prepped before the week starts, and during the middle of the week too!  I also provide healthy meal ideas with the recipe. And easy snack ideas!
I pick ingredients that are on sale so you aren't spending a fortune each week.

click HERE for more details about my meal plans

Let me know how you like it!

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment