Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It takes 21 days and I am on it!

Many of you that have been following my story of my Health & Fitness journey
know that I was able to crush through my plateau and loose 10 pounds within 2 1/2 months.

This was not easy as many of you know it is hard to get past a plateau.

But I was determined to make a change and get results.

More of my story here

Well now I want you to be part of my next journey of loosing my last couple of pounds, shaping and toning my body- but most importantly getting back to some healthy habits because quite frankly, I have been slipping this summer.

I am going to be using the workout 21 day Fix Extreme to help me with this,
along with drinking Shakeology every day which will help me to have the energy I need
as a busy Mom of 3.  It's my healthiest meal of the day and one meal I don't have to worry
about cooking. It fast and convenient to have in the morning and a great way to start my day.


So here is my pictures of me on Day 1 right before I started my workout.

Can't wait to share with you where I will be in 21 days of doing the workouts! I plan to work out 5 days a week. So I will be done with the workouts on Sept. 9 and I will show my progress photos on Monday September 14!

I mentor other women to get started on their fitness journey and earn money while doing it.

Coaching has been a great way for me to bring in extra income, not living paycheck to paycheck anymore and taking my family on vacations which is very important to me to spend time with them!

If you are interested in learning more about what I do contact me.

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment