Tuesday, October 20, 2015

70 superfoods in Shakeology & why I drink it everyday!

I have been drinking the meal replacement 

Shakeology

for almost 1 full year.

And I can't even begin to tell you how this has been the 

best I have ever felt!

I can't wait to be pregnant again with drinking this.
It will be SO NICE to have a pregnancy where I feel better than I ever did.
I crave sugar A LOT during all 3 of my pregnancies, so
I am excited to not crave it as much because I will have my Shakeology!

I want to share with you today about some of the ingredients in Shakeology and why I chose this over other meal replacements.

EVERY SINGLE Ingredient is good for you.  
They are superfoods from all over the world that help aid in some many benefits for your Body!

  • I love know that I get in a serving of Veggies everyday from the scoop. It has Spinach, Kale, Moringa, Chlorella, and more. These phytonutrients help support health & vitality.
  • Protein- It has 16 grams in each scoop. Helps to build lean muscle and reduce cravings. Your choice of Whey or just Vegan. The ingredients are chia, flax, Quinoa, Pea. In Vegan you have oat and rice.
  • Fruit/Antioxidant- Camu-Camu, Goji Berry, Vitamins A,C,E- help fight free radical damage and support a healthy immune system.
  • Adaptogen Blend- Ginkgo, Maca & more, help your body to react and respond to the effects of stress.
  • Digestive Enzyme- Pre & Probiotic- Yacon Root, Amylase, Cellulase- Help nutrient absorption and support regularity and healthy digestion.
I drink it every morning, and occasionally for lunch if I felt like something else for breakfast. It is part of my everyday meal plan. It starts my day off right so I feel the benefits of this drink throughout the day!

My kids love the shake and I share with them! Especially my little guy- I love his shakeO mustache!

 I drink Shakeology every day because it is yummy, it gives me the nutrients I need in a day, when it isn't always easy to get in good whole food. Especially on busy days and when something comes up or I am faced with not so healthy foods. It gives me energy to keep going through my day as a Busy Mom and not lack in the afternoon when I used to need a nap with my little guy. I get stuff done! It also helps keep me regular. Ha! That's all we will say about that! And it keeps me from craving lots of junk food/sugar. I have eaten less sugar this past year. It feels great!

I get my Shakeology paid for, learn how you can too! Or how you can get it at a discount!

Thanks for checking in,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment