Thursday, September 29, 2016

My lazy week

Yes! I said it! I am keeping myself accountable here and to do that I told myself I am going to share how I am doing with my goals. 

I have been lazy this week. I ended last week with a fun bike ride with my family. 


But when Monday rolled around and I didn't get in my workout at 7 am when I have scheduled it. It started my week off very bad.

I kept putting it off and had to go grocery shopping. I did buy healthy food.

And now it is Thursday and I have done one workout so far this week. Ahh! 

Good thing my Beat the Treats Challenge is coming, because this is also an area I need help with!!


Learning to tell yourself and others no to sweets and treats is hard. But we are doing it this month in our quarterly contest where you can earn cash just by losing weight! With 10 lbs or more to lose, we are giving away cash to those that lose 6% or more body weight loss. I love these contests! They keep me, our team and our challengers motivated! We help each other to stay accountable. Comment below or message me for the info. It starts next Monday! So excited!!

Thanks for checking in!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment